View this post on Instagram
Step by Step:
2. Section off the mohawk area and starting around the face, thinly weave a baby fine section to create a face frame.
4. As you continue to work back through your section, apply lightener farther from the root.
5. Section near their part and backcomb to create a seamless blend. Weave and add some surface highlights for soft dimension.
6. With Lumishine Demi-Permanent DD Cremè 6N with 5 Volume Lumishine Developer, take diagonal back sections and tap the root around the face.
7. Now, using Lumishine Demi-Permanent Liquid 6N with 5 Volume LumiShine Developer, apply throughout the mids to ensure a perfect gradient from dark to light.
8. Apply Defy Damage ProSeries 2:Bond-Strengthening Color Treatment.
9. Rinse using Defy Damage Protective Shampoo.
10. Tone all over with Lumishine Demi-Permanent Liquid 9NV with 5 Volume LumiShine Developer.