View this post on Instagram
First came Look #1:
A huge, parachute-like fuchsia dress with a train that covered the entire staircase, fluttering up and down in the breeze.
Next up was Look #2:
Off came the cloak to reveal a black gown with a glam side bustle.
Look #3 then appeared:
A hot-pink strapless column dress with a comically enormous mobile phone.
And finally, Look #4:
What: The Met Gala
Why: An annual fundraising event to benefit the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute in NYC.
Who: Lady Gaga
How: With the genius of Frederic Aspiras, and his favorite Joico products
“I decided to deconstruct the Bob and hair bow, and give the look a new rippled wave shape, making multiple mini hair bows throughout the hair.”
Here’s how Frederic made it happen:
– Apply Joico Defy Damage Protective Shield to damp hair; comb through for even distribution and protection.
– Use Joico Blonde Life Brilliant Tone Violet Smoothing Foam starting at roots and comb through. Blow-dry using a GHD Air Blow-Dryer and small, round brush.
– With a GHD curved flat iron, create very defined, uniform waves all around hair. Curl ends under for the rippled bubble effect.
– Apply Joico Joi Gel Firm to make mini hair bows throughout crown of head. Secure each with bobby pins.
– Comb out and smooth with two pumps of Joico Blonde Life Brilliant Glow Brightening Oil. Spray with Joico Joi Shape and Flip Turn Finishing Spray to mold and hold the look in place.