COMMUNICATIONS PLANNER - CA
JOICO, a division of Zotos International, Inc., is a professional haircare industry leader that manufacturers and markets a full range of hair care, texture and hair color brands for today’s salons and salon professionals. We are seeking a Communications Planner responsible for supporting, planning and executing Public Relations objectives. The Communications Planner will coordinate day-to-day projects as it relates to: PR planning for trade and consumer, Web updates for two websites, online campaigns for trade and consumer partners, email campaigns, social media updates and engagement, key online consumer and salon promotions and other areas as it relates to communications to include public relations, advertising, and consumer promotion.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate press releases, product send-outs and communication with Trade and Consumer media.
- Manage the product and sampling of the PR department, including inventory control, ordering and budgeting.
- Assisting with projects from PR agencies.
- Coordinating PR events.
- Manage the scheduling of PR Artists for events, including booking travel planning communications.
- Coordinate mailings and fulfillment.
- Create graphics for online PR./marketing./advertising campaigns for Trade and Consumer PR.
- Coordinate ROP strategy for social media including ongoing content management and updates for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and You Tube.
- Design new online elements including online unique content, e-blasts, short viral video clips.
- Develop reports and presentations: highlight significant trends and analysis.
- Recommend trends and concepts for online and social media to department.
- Provide strategic recommendations related to interactive marketing by analyzing competition, audience, industry data, office initiatives and primary and secondary research.
- Monthly tracking and reports of press mentions.
- Coordinate calendar for PR department.
Requirements may include, but are not limited to:
- Degree in Marketing PR or related field preferred.
- Three years’ experience of online project management.
- Experience managing corporate social networks.
- Absolute commitment to detail and deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects within fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly organized and reliable.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=4689741.
Please note PLANNER in the subject line.
TERRITORY MANAGER - MD
JOICO, a leading brand in the professional hair care industry, is seeking a Territory Manager. This position has a preferred home base of Baltimore with territory including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, West Virginia, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. If you are looking for an opportunity to showcase your talents and skills with our dynamic team, this may be the job you have been searching for!
- DISTRIBUTOR PLANNING: Actively participate in all planning meetings within designated divisions. Develop education and training strategies to support market sales growth, coordinate and plan the annual education calendar in support of overall account plan.
- TERRITORY MANAGEMENT: Monitor education class and event needs for each division’s market. Manage bookings of Advisors to meet business development needs in compliance with education budgets.
- QUALITY CONTROL: Evaluate the effectiveness of educators and education programs being executed in the field, and provide feedback to the DBD and Corporate Education in the form of proposals for modifying existing programs of introducing new programs to increase effectiveness.
- RECRUITMENT AND DEVELOPMENT OF ADVISORS: Following direction of DBD and Corporate Education, ensure compliance with experience and technical criteria in selection of Advisors delivering education programs. Coordinate and facilitate Advisor trainings as directed by DBD and Corporate Education. Actively manage and participate in Advisor certification programs.
- DISTRIBUTOR SALES CONSULTANTS (DSCs): Actively participate in the development and delivery of Distributor DSC new hire training programs. Facilitate on-going DSC training.
- DETAILING – NEW DOORS AND KEY ACCOUNTS: Detail salons to support corporate and Division initiatives. Focus on opening new salon accounts and growing Key Account business.
- SALES MEETINGS: Coordinate and facilitate participation.
- SHOWS/SPECIAL EVENTS: Coordinate and participate as directed by DBD and Corporate Education Management.
- IN-SALON EDUCATION: Teach, on average, a minimum of four classes per month.
- BUDGET MANAGEMENT: Develop and facilitate delivery of programs with clearly defined spending limits and/or operate within established departmental and account specific budgets.
- ADMINISTRATION: Completion of communication, reports and assignments on a timely basis.
- High school graduate or GED. Must be a licensed cosmetologist.
- Minimum three years behind the chair hairdressing experience, including advanced hairdressing skills, with relation to chemical and hairdressing services.
- Minimum three years industry experience as an educator conducting technical classes and presentations for chemical application, as well as hair styling and finishing.
- Solid presentation and communication skills. Proven ability to conduct effective education classes in full range of salons.
- Intermediate computer skills: Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Salon industry sales experience a plus.
- Professional attitude and fashionable image.
- Ability to develop and manage a sound education sales plan for accounts.
- Mastery of JOICO/ISO product knowledge and programs.
- Ability to travel extensively and work weekends.
We offer a full benefits program, including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and education reimbursement. If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please submit your resume to: