- salon pro
10 MOTHER’S DAY GIFTS THAT WILL MAKE HER CRY
Tears of joi, that is. This brainiac list of pampering goodies and good gestures will make Mom’s special day one for the memory books…
1. Mani/pedi-for-two so you have actual girl-time together. The color of the season? 70’s beige… a thoroughly opaque, nude-pink that puts every other natural shade to shame.
2. A lilac shrub. Plant it for her this year and she’ll have a bouquet of blooms every May for years to come.
3. Brunch—at home. Restaurant meals are great, but nothing beats the love of a home-cooked meal. Brown-sugar bacon, fresh berries, and this caramel-French-toast casserole will do the trick.
4. The hottest chick-flick. You pay… she picks the film (and the candy).
5. A new ‘do. For that next night-on-the-town, treat Mom to an edgy hair makeover in seconds by giving her a hit of InstaTint; the bold pops of color shampoo right out, so even gun-shy gals can rock a hot coif for the night.
6. Custom iPhone case. Preferably, with a photo of you and the family, so she has big love at her fingertips 24/7.
7. The Girl On The Train. This thrilling read, by author Paula Hawkins, will have her counting the minutes ‘til the film’s October 2016 release. (Cast includes—wait for it- Emily Blunt and Justin Theroux).
8. Really good jewelry that you can afford. Like Kate Spade’s adorable, fruit-and-flowery Out Of Office pendants, rings, and earrings.
9. A basket of the best hair products around. A selection of K-PAK Color Infuse Shampoo and Conditioner, Tint Shot Root Concealer, Flip Turn Volumizing Finishing Spray, and Hair Shake Finishing Texturizing Spray will get her glam in no time.
10. Maid-service-for-a-day. Imagine the thrill of a housecleaning team that makes Mom’s place sparkle from top to bottom.
Bonus: Show mom these tips for lightening her color up at every age.